Mug Meals

Mug Meals: Delicious Microwave Recipes - Dina Cheney

I have been looking for mug meals for awhile so when I saw this book offered, I wanted to take a look at it. What is a mug meal, well it is just that, a meal in a mug. A single serving for a person who lives alone, or if you are the only one at mealtime, anyone really can take advantage of these simple recipes. I have made a dessert in a mug a few times but never a meal. I am often home alone for a meal and I think that the recipes in this book are perfect for me when I have to plan a meal alone. Anyone can take advantage of these diverse and delicious looking meals, whether is is breakfast, lunch or evening snack. Mug Meals has a great section on techniques, what supplies to have on hand and even a list of ingredients that should be a staple for using these recipes.

As I was perusing this cookbook, I was impressed with the simplicity of the recipes and the directions are clear and concise. The only thing I would have liked to see was nutritional information. I am counting calories so something like this would be extremely helpful. I did enjoy reading this cookbook and I intend to try some if not all of the recipes. I highly recommend if you are wanting a Mug Meal!!

I received a copy of the book from Netgalley for review and was not monetarily compensated for said review.