The Point of a Gun

The Point Of A Gun: Thriller - Steven W. Kohlhagen

This book is about the increase in terrorist attacks—by jihadists, white

supremacists, and Mexican cartels, which ironically seems to be based on the events in the past 20 years or so. Right from today's news. Are we ever going to win this fight, will we be able to eradicate the terrorist threats?

A group of vigilantes is taking out these terrorists before they can complete their goals. These people are a select group of people with different skills and knowledge. The President of the US is determined to find out who these vigilante people are, mainly because he objects to what they are doing, but rather because they are rogue government employees and it is illegal for vigilantes to do what they are doing. The President knows that what they are doing is for the good of the US but it is still wrong.

I found this book to be very fast paced and character driven, a real page turner. Even though these people are vigilantes and taking things into their own hands to eliminate the terrorist threat, I had to cheer for them. The author is knowledgeable in his facts about terrorism and terrorists to different countries and ideals. I always enjoy reading a book by an author that can stick to what he knows. In The Point of a Gun, the story is an exciting thriller that will leave you thinking, is there a group out there that is really anhilating the bad guys? I would not be upset if there was.

If you love a good political/mystery/thriller, then you will enjoy this book!